Jan 2, 2008

rEsultS !! fInalS of SeMestER 5....

ahh..results are out at last...was late in posting it..promised to do so from my previous post^^
result isn't as good as i wanted but still i managed to get through..
here's the marks..
PaPEr 1 : 73.3%
pApER 2: 73.6%
OSCE : 82.9%
~the percentage is not bad but far from my regular result..according to my MOM..
used to get average 80%...since my last semester is up..gotta buck up!!

~just starting my last sem but one research project is already under way..
have no idea how to do it..is given lectures on how to prepare for this "research" project..if its so hard, why didnt they let us hav more of these in the beginning? waiting until my last sem, when im worrying of passing my board exam..have to worry whether i can finish this or not..
no only that..we'll have 2 more project coming up.
1, is bout our management...have to organize some activity(whatever it is)..see how we mange them..i've been doing so much organizing that im sick of them already..
2nd, don't know wats its all bout...

sleepy....ZZZZzzzzzz

boring..*yawn*



No comments: