Feb 5, 2008

saD neWs indeeD.. in the Mist of nEw yEar..

haih... when i was just bragging bout how i ordered my LIMITED edition DBSK album(which there are only 5000 copies out)..the lady called me telling me its OUT OF STOCK !!!!! OUCH!!
slammed me face on !
wat can do.. hav to get the japanese version of it... as i blogged before... the jap version is way more expensive ...*yes it is indeed*....
went to the shop ....even more face slamming episodes...she wanted extra for the deposit(cash)...
i was like...HUH!!!...it wasn't my fault that the lady didnt make it in ordering for me my LIMITED edi. album..and now she wanted extra deposit...wat more.."threatened" me that if i dun give extra...she wont keep for me...meaning dun wanna do my business!!....
wat should i do?!...i just told her i'll be back...next time to give the deposit...why the rush.. in the end i'll stil hav to pay full price for the album..how much is the deposit doesnt matter isnt it..
this little matter bothered me the whole evening after...
then i realised ..still i hav to pay why not pay the deposit half... then pay another half wen i get the album..as a normal transaction would be... so it wouldnt burden me when the time comes...

anyway, more face slamming the rest of the week...

No comments: