Feb 25, 2008

where Oh where art thOu?..

where oh where art thou...thy sound i long to hear..to listen to thou plentiful rhymes....
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
AaRGh!!!! ONE month!!! already one month and my "T" album has not reach my hands!
i've been very nice and patient..didnt take up the temptation to download the album online..just wanting to listen to it myself..but ah...sad as it is..my patience has pretty much thinner dy...thanks to the Attitude the shop lady gave me the other day..
been wanting to listen to DARKNESS EYES for soo long..heard the preview which was very good..
i've already broken my vow of not DLing the album by getting Rainbow...but i can't help it..the song is very nice!!!been on my fav playlist ever since...even my sister took it as her ringtone....
lets wait few more days....if not i'll really need to call or something....

1 comment:

Ice Princess said...

lol.. wait wait.. patience patience... all the best in ur exam gal.. chill and dont think too much...