Apr 2, 2008

long..

april~
nice month..yet such treacherous times ahead of me...
finals, OSCE(2days!!), the Board exam..all in droves...from april onwards till end of june...my time is no longer for freedom but for the war ...the war of survival..for those who fail...consequences unimaginable await......

sad no..





stil..got my T album.. got my TRICK singles x5....nothing happier ..

even a small condition affecting me since primary had much improved in terms that i no longer feel disturbed by it... just nowadays a have to bother washing my hair nicely everyday...~guess wat condition i have?!..

flaky.. flaky...
dandruff it is..^^ nothing to b ashamed of..just a minor thingy..by god's grace its much better now...
summore im having treatment for it..pretty good for now..

ooh...study time now...ciao!!

No comments: