Dec 20, 2007

Ahh..wAt happened ?!!

*for 3 days, i worked in the ward which i had a traumatic? incident...wat happened..wat caused such trauma??
~warning! to those who think this is just a small matter..wait til u get out and work sista!! then, i think u wil know if this is still a small thing....

this is how the story goes....

i was just a young and inexperienced teenager.. starting my college life with full expectation of an enjoyable and unforgettable college life..my oh my..a reali unforgettable life i had..

at a tender age.. i went and started my practical..i thought i could manage it..i was wrong!! how wrong i was!!i was immature!..fresh ..narrow minded!...

i thought the world would be like our teachers, scold u to teach u.. took care of u..but no..the world is different,ppl follow moods..ppl love power,ppl love gossips..

before i knew wat hit me...depression started to settle in...the immature and innocent me thought that by satisfying everyone and being in their good side are the best..but how much pain it brought me..a boulder was formed on my shoulders..the burden of satisfying everyone..

things happened..good things bad things..now it taught me how to survive..how to let go..and most important..how to not judge a person..for it is not for a man to judge a man..but God to decide..

i fear isolation..i want to be acknowledged..i just want to live my life without worries..many think its not possible..i myself too used to think its not possible...the cruelest things man can do is not taking another's life but is the words that he speaks..death by the tongue..a good line this is!!

when i learn to not care of wat others may think.. the boulder starts to shrink..i can stand a bit straighter back..
when i learn to fight off whispers..i can stand on my two feet..
when i learn to live by myself.. i can move forward..

i just Pray that the Lord.. is beside me during my struggles with the demons inside of me..
i just hope that i never fail to see wats good and wat the Lord had done for me..so that i'll never forget to always thank Him and
be 're-freshed' of my FAITH...


~MAN ARE WEAK..WITHOUT FAITH MAN ARE NOTHING BUT EMPTY SHELLS OF SIN AND DESIRE...

No comments: