Dec 3, 2007

good news after the BAD ...

ahh..after the incidence with my little precious h/disk, i've got something to be happy bout..i think
the good news is....
i've already ordered AADBSK2 and DBSK Bonjour Paris!table calender !!!!!!!

ahh..if anyone of u saw the preview for the bonjour Paris! photobook, im sure u all know wat to expect^^...

i've ask bout the price of the photobook..which includes the shipping and i believe the dvd..and it costs a whooping RM 700++!!!!
wow..and the weight is 4kg!!!imagine its the same weight as my MedicalSurgical nursing...hahahahha...that.. i cannot afford..so i can only watch it online...still.

...im waiting..my AADBSK2....
the table calender wont be arriving soon since its only released on the 4th december...^^lucky me..early bird...kyaaahhh...

ahh..."may god give me the strength for tomorrow and the days to come"....

*your faith has healed you, go in peace and be freed of your suffering.....

No comments: