Dec 30, 2007

pUnch iN..pUNch oUt..!!!pARt 2

aahh....last day of work!!.. tomorrow i'm officially back to college!!
~another persistent problem to settle...-_-
th ANNUAL TRIP is giving me migraine and vertigo....once i try to settle something some problem's gonna crop up..frustrating me...the biggest problem isn't the problem itself..but due to the fact that i have to change and alter so many things that ..it went far from the original plans..which i have already promised to the others...(this causes guilt..as everyone was expecting something good from this last-time-trip..for us seniors)
~dates were changed..accommodation is giving me a headache..transport is causing me to bleed....what else i haven't mention?? if planning a trip like this can cause so much pain..emotionally... i wouldn't want the next group to manage it next year..to much for a persont o handle..just make a short trip would be better ..rather than wasting your energy and effort on something that later on....

will be criticized and complained by the others..i don't want to hear these words..i don't want to look at their faces..
~what bothers me..and it will till the trip is over is whether eveyone is having a good time..

my friends(very supportive of them) gave me this meaningful piece of word
"whether we are having fun or not is not whether the activities are suitable but is ourselves making it fun and enjoyable"

stay tuned to my fate of handling this trip!!!its not disastrous but it isn't cupcakes either..

No comments: