Dec 3, 2007

arGh ! prObleMs Up ....

ahh.my troubling problem still havent able to settle yet..
my nice(but sometimes naughty) little harddisk is giving me a hard time!!
my 35 gb of info inside are totally messed up due to reasons i myself and many others couldnt solve..

1st, bout 20gb of my info was gone
2nd, couldnt find the cause for it
3rd, couldnt retrieve the infos..

wat was left was only bout 17gb of my DBSK videos, my princess tutu(was complete but lost few eps TT__TT) and songs that i've downloaded...others totally bye bye dy..
some said it was virus
but i scanned all computers and laptops that came in contact with my h/disk but none was infected..
hai..mayb its time to reformat the thing and pray hard that my little precious wont play me again..><

*today i've finish my psychiatric notes...yeah!!!

No comments: