Dec 19, 2007

WEE!!! last day>>>

oh yeah !!!!
today lots and lots of happy things happened to me>> really !!!

first, its my last day of work; tomolo's a holiday and i'm off til the 26th !! yeah !!!!

2nd, i got back my backup, which my "I-forever- are-thankful-to-the-one-and-only-jasmine" friend took all the trouble of burning it to 4 dvds for me..*hei,,i hav 17gbs of things in in it>>> thank u sooo much Jasmine......

3rd, today's work ended tremendously well...it started on Monday as blur and gloomy as i can possibly imagine..but end today, Wednesday with self satisfaction and a new outlook..not bad to end my day^^

4th, tomorrow is a holiday day,...sori..just cant stop mentioning it..since i just dont get much off days as i think a normal college girl should hav(TT__TT)..

*i just love the new winter album_Evergreen by DBSK...been listening on playback since i dled it..

tomorrow there's soo many things i must do..><...i wonder if holiday=rest is really the same for me..maybe my equation is holiday=chores...hahahaha.
so wats ur holiday equation??

No comments: